Thanks to the long-term experience, we know that purchasing BIM software is not enough to fully exploit potential. Our company offers help with selecting proper software and metodology suited to clients’ needs. The service includes:
- analysis of tools used in documentation processes,
- analysis and support with organizing workflow,
- analysis of data exchanges among the project participants,
- selection of add-ins,
- selection of optimalization scripts,
- check of demand for Revit Server or BIM 360,
- selection of OpenBIM software,
- creation of BIM workflow optimalisation report.
For those who begins or wonders about working in BIM technology, we are recommending the implementation service, which includes:
- BIM consultation,
- pre-implementation analysis,
- installation and activation of software,
- configuration of project’s worksharing environment,
- cycle of personalized training courses,
- creation of personalized Autodesk Revit template,
- creation of workflows documentation,
- post-implementation analysis.
We are offering a creation of personalized Autodesk Revit template based on completed detailed design delivered by client. The service includes:
- project’s Starting View,
- browser organisation,
- view templates,
- *.dwg export standard,
- *.ifc export standard,
- shared parameters file,
- personalized title blocks,
- dimension styles,
- basic hatches, object styles, materials,
- 3D families library (e.g. doors, windows, chimneys, duct accessories),
- 2D families library (e.g. washbasin, sink, pissoir, WC, tap, household appliances, furniture, insulation lines),
- 2D symbol families library (north arrow, fire markings, spot elevations, section tags, view tags),
- tags library (e.g. doors tags, windows tags, rooms tables),
- detail items adapted to proper scale, e.g. 1:50, 1:100, 1:200,
- educational model showing the usage of template elements,
- one-day training of template usage,
- one month of technical support.
We are providing personalized Autodesk Navisworks template on the grounds of guidelines and client’s specification of work. The template includes:
- setting up the browser,
- defining filters,
- defining sets,
- defining collision tests,
- view templates,
- standard of “Quantification workbook” module,
- educational model showing possiblities of implementing template’s elements,
- one-day template usage training,
- one-month technical support.
BIM TRAINING COURSES
We are specializing in professional courses for AEC industry. Our courses are conducted in the shape of interactive workshops. Every training is based on authorial programme, customed to client’s needs. Profiting from many years’ experience, we are focused on teaching practical knowledge and skills. Trainees are receiving ready solutions for the most common design and coordination issues. We are offering the whole range of Autodesk and other needed in BIM process software courses.
Our services are provided throughout Poland. We assure needed hardware and software. Every trainee receives certification of Autorized Training Centres after completion of course.